Monday, December 20, 2010

Journey on Relaxation Reflection

Hello fellow classmates,

This weeks exercise was interesting and different. I actually felt completely relaxed during and after the exercise, that I just had to do it again before heading to bed the other night. It was kind of weird at times though, especially when I tried lifting and turning my hands like the instructor was telling me to do. However, I really enjoyed just how peaceful and really connected I felt to my entire body while participating.

I really look forward to the other exercises that are going to be apart of this class. I'm learning a lot in this class, from our readings and our discussions. I am especially thrilled that I am learning how to fully connect my mind, body and spirit to better my overall health and life.

2 comments:

  1. Great points and I think this class will help to incorporate some nice stress reduction techniques. I did find this relaxing, but I tend to like spa music without any voice better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, you incourage me to try this again. I am not very good at sitting still very long and listening to someone telling me how to relax.
    I will try again, when the house is quiet, (ha,ha!).

    ReplyDelete